Take a virtual stroll through Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery while using the Omni to walk around the city with de-coupled movement and looking directions. Virtual Tourism is a great example of non-gaming applications of the Omni and VR in general.
Developer: Virtuix Interactive
Game Engine: Unity
Release Date: June 2014
- Fun first-person virtual tourism experience
- Immersion and physical engagement through Omni integration
- Analog walking and running speed matching the player’s physical movement speed
- De-coupled walking and looking directions
- Virtual tourism photography – share your pictures when you’re finished!